Skyline Villas Condominiums, Tucson AZ
Your Home in the Foothills
Welcome to the new Skyline Villas web site. This 168-unit condominium complex is professionally landscaped and maintained (Paul Ash is the property management company reachable at 1985 East River Road #101 Tucson, telephone (520) 795-2100) and is ideally situated in the Foothills of Tucson, AZ. It is convenient to everything: the University of Arizona, Oro Valley, Foothills hiking, biking, tennis and golf. See also a brief history.
Our common facilities include a heated swimming pool, a hot tub, grills, a recently resurfaced tennis court with night lights, an exercise room, and a clubhouse.
Our address is 6651 N Campbell Avenue, Tucson AZ 85718. The HOA president is Mark Clark.
- Roof Maintenance (West Coast Roofers) starts 5/15 building by building – see Clubhouse notice.
- The website has a new “Maintenance Notes” tab at the top containing helpful information for unit owners and tenants. 8/14/14
- Water main repair: 6/4/14
- Entranceway cobblestone repair: 6/4/14
- Entire complex repainted: Summer 2013 BCK Coatings
- Pool rekeyed: 3/14/13
- Security Cameras Installed : February 2013.
- Pool fence heightened: February 2013
- Tennis Court resurfacing: January 2013
- New exercise equipment (treadmill and bike) installed in the exercise room, January 2012.
- Termite treatments at the complex completed in January 2012 by Arizona Exterminating.
- New recycling dumpster at Southwest end of the complex.
- Tree project underway to provide canopy between complex and Manzanita school in the wash north of the complex.